Economics of the environment and the natural resources use
- payment of environmental services
- policies to regulate the optimal exploitation of natural resources
- socio-economic aspects of natural resources use
- agro-forestry and local economic development
- risk, vulnerabilities and resiliencies of farming systems in a context of global change (climate change, market prices fluctuation and social organization change)
- Cost of adaptation to global changes and economic viability of farms
In addition to the 4 scientific topics, we propose to include a session called "Research and Development" during the conference to stimulate and strengthen the dialogue between scientists and policy makers for designing more robust and efficient environmental protection policies in the context of global change.